The Countdown To 2024 Is On!
Ring in the New Year with CCA at the Indiana Roof Ballroom!
Indy's #1 NYE Party
Indy's premiere all-inclusive NYE party is back for its 9th year at the Indiana Roof Ballroom. We have several open bars, a beer & wine only speed bar, and a specialty cocktail bar so you can get your drinks faster! Enjoy gourmet appetizers and take advantage of the lively entertainment. Test your luck at our NYE party playing casino games, hit the pop-up arcade, get your palm read or a henna done. Music brought to you by one of Indy's best DJ's, Cool Hand Lex, with Percussionist Joe Meltdown.
Don’t miss out on the best NYE party in Indy at the Indiana Roof Ballroom! This event sells out each year as tickets sales are limited to prevent overcrowding.
General Admission, Reserved Tables, Conrad Hotel Packages, and VIP options available. Get your New Year's Eve party tickets today!
VIP RESERVED TABLE
- Entry for one person to the NYE Party
- Access to the open bars and hor d'oeuvres on lower level
- All registration materials
- Reserved seat at the table you choose
- Be sure to buy all tickets at the same numbered table
- Reserved seat at the VIP table you choose
- Access to exclusive VIP area at the NYE Party with a separate bar, appetizers, and casino games
ALL INCLUSIVE NYE PARTY TICKETS:
- Premium Open Bars
- Main Bar Featuring 5 Craft Beer Options on Tap
- Specialty Cocktail Bar
- Wide Selection Of Gourmet Hors D’oeuvres
- Photo Booth
- Entertainment Including: 2 Palm Readers, Henna Artist, DJ & Percussionist & Pop-Up Arcade
- Casino Games Including: Black Jack, Craps, Poker, & Roulette
- NYE Party Favors
- Complimentary Coat Check
When Do Doors Open?
The doors at the Indiana Roof Ballroom will open at 8:30pm for VIP and Reserved table tickets. General Admission will open at 8:45pm. The bar opens at 9pm.
Do I Need To Bring My Printed Ticket?
No, as long as you have the digital ticket, we can scan you in.
Do You Have a Coat Check?
Is There a Dress Code?
Yes, the Indiana Roof Ballroom has a coat check available free of charge at the event.
Cocktail attire is encouraged, why not dress to the nines!